Oct 9, 2012

Today I am thankful... Day 1

Illustration, "Today I Am Thankful"                       Today I am Thankful for...

New ways to see a glimpse of God... to witness His love, His provision for me.
He reminds me that He is not found in textbooks, but in people.
 I am not changed by knowledge, but by love.

I am thankful for lingering, waiting.. and then acting when He provides the way.
He gives me a voice to share, love and encourage.
 He gives me ears to learn, grow, be reminded of His love.
I hear it through Truth spoken by those who are wise...
 reminding me... 
stay the course, you know the way.

I am thankful that others see me as worthy of their time, their efforts.
The blessing is larger than they will know.
God's timing, their obedience.... a willing vessel.

Today I am thankful for... women to build community with.
Small steps... but what glorious steps when walking in the faithful, unmistaken direction.

"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What are you thankful for today and have you found a community of women to share this journey with?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...