Nov 29, 2012

Thankful For Goals Rooted In The Word...

 Today's goal...
 
Lord, Bless me indeed today... and may Your Face shine upon me.
Increase my territories and may Your Hand be upon me.
Keep me from evil Lord, that I may not sin against You.
Use me for Your Glory.
Amen.

"Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity
to the obedience of Christ." 
2Corinthians 10:5

What is your goal for the day, the week, the year?
Are you being transformed, renewed, refined by the Spirits molding, stretching in your life?
Bring your thought life into captivity, as Christ desires... for a moment, a day, a lifetime.
Watch Him transform you... 

Smile today, God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...