Aug 22, 2010

Even when the rain falls, even when the flood starts rising, even when the storm comes, i am washed by the water . Even when the earth crumbles under my feet. Even if the ones I love turn around and crucify me, I wont ever let you down. I wont ever fall as long as you're around me.....by Need to breathe

I love these words, gentle reminders to me that the storms will come but I am his and he will always be with me.
I have an audience of one and must remember that each day i will choose to please man or please God. I cannot serve two masters. But i struggle with this.

Let me be wholly devoted to you God.  Let me sing praises to your name. "How great is our God, sing with me, how great is our God , and all will see how great is our God. Name above all names, worthy of our praise, all will see, my heart will sing, how great is our God."

In the quietness of the day may I hear you calling to me. May I stop and listen to the whisper because that is where you are. You are a gentleman, never pushing yourself on us, but gently calling to your children," come and sit and rest".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...