Feb 17, 2011

Phil Keaggy - Make You Feel My Love




Do we hear Jesus speak to us like this... or do we hum to a different tune? 
Is our song one of defeat and never good enough for God? What would that look like? How do we..... "be good enough" for God, the creator of perfection, love, grace?
That should be our first clue that we might want to download the song HE is singing to us.

A love song from Jesus..
When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case. I can offer you a warm embrace,
just to make you feel my love.
When the evening shadows in the stars appear, there is no one left to dry your tears. I could hold you for a million years.
I know you haven't made your mind up yet. 
I would never do you wrong. 
I've known it from the moment we met. No doubt in my mind where you belong....

Dylan may have written these words but they are straight from Gods heart to yours. HE desires us to feel His love, which is a gentle and warm embrace. HE will dry our tears and hold us for a million years... and longer.
HE wants us to make up our minds and choose Him but as the song is a gentle love song so is His love for us. HE will wait.... 
Will we recognize him today?... Will we hear him singing His love song to us? 

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation." 2 Corinthians 5:17







1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic - thanks for the inspiration Today. Bless your family

    Richard

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...