Jun 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday......Just Give It Away


1 Thessalonians 5:18

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 


The days are full.  The worry could overwhelm.  The distractions are a constant reminder of what life is not about. 
The self-sufficiency threatens to take control.... away from the One who leads us well.


Whatever the circumstance..... just give it away... and give thanks.
The truth that He, the Lord of life, The Giver of Truth, goes before us. 
He prepares a way...  for us, this day.

Wherever I find myself today, I know I can trust in Him.
 I can rely on His perfect timing and grace and know that He is in this moment. 
 The Lord of heaven and earth goes before me today. He loves me that much.
The same is true for you.... He loves you that much!


What circumstance can you give to God today? 
Let Him take it and work it out.  He desires that. 
He is that BIG, and that Mighty to save, heal, protect and bless. 
Just give it away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...