Jan 22, 2013

Parting The Waters

 
I just put this book down. It had not left my hand but to collect more tissues.
It is a story of love, tragedy, grief and restoration. 
A beautiful witness to God's faithfulness, among the pain that follows us so often in life.
A mama who fought for her son, never gave up and God chose to restore in His perfect way.
A life changed, but sometimes what we think as disaster, God brings beauty in ways we could not have imagined.
We exchange our view of success, life, accomplishment for God's view.
A perfect, Holy, lifting our hands to God, in childlike joy.
Transformation.
I look forward to meeting Jeanne in two weeks when she will be speaking at a Women's Conference
where I will be a Breakout speaker. 
Testimony... Story is my topic.

I am excited to see what God will do through and for His people.
God is good and I get excited when He involves me in His plans.



"Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.  Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.  
 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, 
 especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
Hebrews 10: 23-25







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...