Jan 21, 2013

Mom...

Funny Family Ecard: If a woman speaks and no one is listening her name is probably Mom.

Mom truths, wisdom and smiles.

“The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.”
Calvin Trillin

Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare.
Ed Asner

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." - Chinese Proverb

  "I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids."- Unknown

 “I know how to do anything - I'm a Mom.” - Roseanne Barr

“It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” - The Golden Girls

“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” - Maya Angelou

If you are a mom, recognize you are one of a kind awesome.
Even when the kids and hubby don't seem to be listening.
They count on you and love you...
and yes, they take complete, utter advantage of you.
Teach, laugh... keep breathing.

 Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.  They will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.
 Proverbs 1:8-9 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...