Jan 21, 2013

When Life Gets Blurry...Recognize What It Is


This weekend my vision became blurry.
I have God planned things to accomplish and finish in the next week.
Things that I desire to do, for Him.
Things He has given me, for His glory.

I got a nasty cold.
(Convinced it was the little girl on plane who sneezed in my face. Yep, I smiled, she sneezed.)
Feeling.... lousy, no energy.
I received an email response from a submission request. It was to be posted, then they decided the topic was not what they wanted at the moment.
Feeling... dejected.
Didn't worship this week in church. 
See above - cold.
Feeling... down, a bit sad.
Received email about upcoming conference I am part of.
There are struggles here.
Feeling ...  sad over this.
PowerPoint presentation fell apart after many hours of work,
Feeing... bummed.
Talked to hubby about missing kids, dogs, Gray Ghost Farms (our future home).
Feeling.... sad.

Quickly I spoke these feelings to my husband.
I recognized the attack and so did he.
I told him I know my role and will not be moved.
He agreed. We prayed.

Clarification was made between Online magazine and myself.
I understand fully and will submit another topic.
Feeling... thankful for good communication.
Continue email with friend regarding conference.
Struggles are part of life, we will move ahead and God will be glorified.
Feeling... thankful
Offer of help with powerpoint.
Feeling... very thankful

Recognizing an attack is important and necessary. 
 We will not move ahead in our faith walk if our eyes don't see Truth.
Satan desires to trip you up at every opportunity.

Don't believe for a minute he is not active in this world.
If you are growing and moving in your faith with Christ, the evil one is looking for opportunities to sabotage your plans.
Recognize it and call it what is is.
An attack.

Good news...
he doesn't get the win, unless we give it to him.
Instead, give it to God and ask Him to make it right.

The moment I spoke the Truth of the situation, I saw it clearly for what it was.

 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.”
James 4:7

“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John 8:32

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”
Ephesians 6:11  

Is satan attacking you today?
Speak Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...