Jan 31, 2013

We Are What We Do...

 
You know it's true. It makes me stop and think about what I do, what I say, what I read, where I spend my money, where I spend... waste my time.

I waste A. Lot. Of. Time.

  American author, Annie Dillard said, “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. What we do with this hour, and that one, is what we are doing.”  
God gave us some wisdom on how to spend our days...
"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity because the days are evil." 
Ephesians 5:15-16
"Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."
1 Corinthians 9:26-27

I'll be thinking on this and making some changes. January is a good time to break free of bad habits and start fresh.
What are you hoping to change in your habits this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...