Jan 27, 2013

When God Sings me HOME...

Home - Phillip Phillips

God sings to me... sometimes through people you might not expect.
 My God is awesome like that. 
He lives way out of the box we try to stuff Him in.
He says, "What box?" as he laughs.

Lately He has been singing me some sweet Phillip Phillips.
He knows what my soul needs. Some days are lonely and He reminds me that He will make my Home with Him.

Home

"Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found"

He and I are on this unfamiliar road together and He reminds me I will never be alone.
No fear, no dragging me down, not when He is so near.
  Thank you Phillip for being sweet Jesus to my ears.
 Thank you Jesus for loving me that much...
knowing music can soothe my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...