Feb 11, 2013

Change... Is Up To Me

Change came round the corner of my weekend. 
God blessed deeply through His gifts.
 In the form of women, coming together to be magnified, healed, shining like gold... coming through the fire of trials, grief, loss.
 
Changed from brokenness into beauty like gold encrusted rubies, emeralds and diamonds.
Through honesty, openness and the sisterhood of Christ.

God has been teaching me to be quiet, waiting on Him... since our move.
I have learned to trust and recognize when it is time to move
these feet of clay that desire Him, though at times seem stuck in hesitation, selfishness.

This weekend He offered a way. A way to see Him through others. Women, who desire more of Christ and are willing to share their sorrows and joys.
He blessed me richly by joining them. 

Joy is what I received.
God gave me what I have been waiting for.
Community.
Now, what will I do with it?
It is up to me.. to keep moving these feet where He leads.
 
Oh Lord, I pray today that I would follow you, wherever you lead, wherever you send your servant. Though there is nothing worthy in me, use me for your glory and kingdom.
Let it be as you desire.
 
Change is just around the corner. In the form of opportunities to glorify God.
Don't miss yours today.
 
How does God show you opportunities each day? 


"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."
Proverbs 16:9



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...