Feb 25, 2013

This Friday Morning... I Hope You Say This.


“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

                                                                       Oscar Wilde

 We don't always appreciate the day ahead of us. 
Some days are more promising than others and some days... we just need to end so we can crawl home and put on our jammies. 

 Then there are the days that the bottom falls out.. big time.
When we can't find our way back and don't know if there will ever be a going back.
Some days, our world changes and is never the same.
 Sometimes, it takes that kind of event to understand the picture above.
It makes us grateful for the everyday...
The repetitive, the constant, the blessing in the small tasks of the everyday.

I appreciate the thought that I get to wake up everyday.
I've been in the black hole of life, wondering if I will ever be joyful again.

God restores the joy.
He is the giver of peace and restoration.
I long to do more that exist.
I long to see life as a miracle.

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” 
Albert Einstein

Are you living or just existing? Are you seeing the miracles?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...