Aug 22, 2013

Fear Is A Liar...


fear is a liar

Repeat after me...

Fear
Is 
Liar

I learned many years ago that I could not have faith in a loving, faithful God and have fear... at the same time.
One is from our Father God. Yahweh. Our mighty Warrior and Protector.
The Lover of our souls... Light and Life everlasting.
The other is from the father of all lies. Evil. Lying. Ugly. Manipulative.
With a black heart and truly soulless.
Death with no future.

Pretty easy to decide which way to go don't you think?
Too bad it's not always that easy.

But God gives His words to remind us of His Truth.

Psalm 121 " I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip. 
He who watches over you will not slumber; indeed He, who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord watches over you.
The Lord is your shade at your right hand; and the sun will not harm you by day, and the moon by night. 
The Lord will keep you from all harm. 
He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."

When fear comes sneaking in, remind yourself of God's word and truths. Hide His word in your heart. Seek the light and life and find peace.

Fear 
Is 
Liar...

 and 

You 
are a... Ninja Warrior
of 
Christ.

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...