Oct 3, 2013

Today I Am Hoping For....



Today...
 I hope for joy, a brighter day,
For those who's hearts are heavy, hurt, confused.
I hope for peace.

I hope for clarity,
forgiveness,
healing.

I hope for reconciliation.
Reconciliation.
In some form.

People tell you time heals all wounds.
They lie.

Words heal.
Not time.
Love heals.
 Not time.
Grace heals.
Not time.

 Time is a thief.
The others are gifts.     

I hope for you today.
You... Who feels alone, forgotten, bruised.

You...
Are
Not 
Alone.

You...
Are 
loved.

By too many to count,
But especially...
Him.

So, when man lets you down,
Look up.
When man breaks his word,
Remember the 
Promise Keeper.
When man says one thing and does another,

Remember Who is faithful.

Look up daughter...
Look up! 

HE
 Is 
Forever
Faithful.

And He is always enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...