Oct 3, 2014

Let's Be Brothers And Sisters.... Don't Just Stand There.



If we call ourselves believers, brothers and sisters in Christ, should we not share a smile, lend a hand, offer a kind word... to those we have been given opportunity to meet?


If we are given a role of leadership, no difference whether it be a job or an opportunity to serve without pay.... both are a gift with eternal significance. 
Both should be done from a heart motivated to love as Christ.

Serve well, with the desire to reach out... to those you serve and serve with.
If our desire is for anything else, if we fail to reach out to those we serve beside, we have failed.  
Sometimes
we
forget
this.

If I do not love the person I stand beside, if I do not extend my hand and welcome them, why would I think I could touch someone else? 
I
will 
check 
my 
heart 
when 
I
volunteer
my time. 

I will look for opportunity to welcome those who may be new, unsure, shy, but want to be involved. 
Will you join me and be that smile to someone?
What a difference to be welcomed...
what a joy you can offer someone. 
Be a difference maker.
 Love God. Love people.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...