Mar 27, 2012

Thanks ...... really

I looked at my readers list and was surprised. 
No fear, I don't know who you are... but I know where you are from. 
Recognizing that some, okay maybe many of you don't actually read me.... Maybe you accidently found my blog, while looking for Motor Trend, House Beautiful or how to remove ear wax. Sorry.
Some of you return though, so I think you may actually do some reading... 

You are from Russia, England, Brazil, France, Australia, Philippines, India, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Denmark, Canada, Slovenia, Pakistan, Syria, Malaysia, Egypt and the U. S. 
We come from different cultures yet serve the same God. 
We are more alike than different my friend. 

I hope you find God here in a gentle and honest way here. He loves you and desires to have a relationship with you. My desire is for you to find Him, The Way, The Truth and The Life.
This week I will be silent as I think on the cross and all that Christ did for me.

Have a blessed Christ filled Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...