Jun 4, 2012

Happy Monday Mamas.....


Psalm 73:23-24 says, "You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with your counsel."

Sounds like a mama doesn't it?
God is like that.. and He created us to be like Him.
He is called Father .... we understand the parental role He desires for us.... with us.

He created the first family from dust and established our roles from His heart.

He holds our hand and guides us... as we also hold our babies, first in our arms, then by the hand and too soon, with a word, a text, a quick call of encouragement... a moment in time.
Their solo flight as we watch,
tears
of joy
and
a bit of..
 sad heart.
Oh, but wait. If He.. Yahweh, still holds our hands and guides us. 
We guide our little ones to HIM.. the one who will always give good counsel.
He has them, under His wing.

"Rejoice, therefore and face each day with joy; for I have planned ahead for you and made all necessary arrangements and reservations. I am your guide and benefactor. Put your hand in Mine."
Come Away My Beloved, Francis J. Roberts


Father, today, let me trust You with my little ones. What ever the age or situation, let me Know you carry them. The burden is not mine, but the joy is and it is from You and because of You. Let me trust You with the details of my life. You are the Giver of all good things. Let me not sin against You.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...