Nov 5, 2013

Fear...



 Ever been stuck in fear? 
Fear that controls you, follows you, wakes you in the middle of the night. 
Fear that lies to you, over and over, 
reminding you of the past and stealing your future.
 I have.
 So have you. 
We all have.
God has taught me to trust and not fear. He has proven Himself to me... but still I fear.
My flesh will fail me in this, but still I will seek Him, because I remember His goodness, His mercy.

So when it visits unannounced, uninvited... we must move through it, deal with it, waiting for the hopeful outcome, always finding Him in the middle of it.
God is there.
  I do not fear many things, but those few become heavy rocks around my neck.
They promise to take me down, drowning out Truth.
Fear affects us and limits our trust in God.

This is what I tell myself when I fear...
I fill myself with God's Truth.
He is the only Truth.
 He does not make mistakes.
He is in control of my life.
Nothing sneaks by Him...
God never says, "Oh, I didn't see that one coming!"
He is able to accomplish more than I can imagine.
He can take an impossible situation and make it beautiful.
He is faithful.
He will never leave me.
He will take care of the details of my life.
He is trustworthy.
He loves me... more that I can imagine.
He... the God of the universe has a plan for my life... and it is good.
The same is true for you.

His Truth shall set us free.
Be free today.
Give Him your fears, don't hold any back. 
He can handle ALL of them and you will find Him trustworthy.
Trust me.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” 
Deuteronomy 31:6

"I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears."
Psalm 34:4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...